Colorado Gives Day is an initiative to increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Presented by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, Colorado Gives Day will take place during a 24-hour period on Tuesday, December 10, 2013. Donations will be accepted through ColoradoGives.org.
Why should I give?
- All money raised will support DSA’s Visiting Artists & Scholars Program and other DSA initiatives.
- 100% of every donation goes to charity, with no credit card fees charged.
- FirstBank has provided a $250,000 Incentive Fund which will be proportionally allocated across all donations received on Colorado Gives Day, increasing the value of each individual gift.
- It’s easy, safe and secure!
- 100% of your donation is tax deductible!
- Donations of any amount are appreciated
How can I participate?
Go to ColoradoGives.org/dsafriends. You can schedule your payment today so that you don’t have to worry about it later or donate online on Tuesday, December 10th.
Make a one-time donation or a monthly recurring donation. Your participation in any amount is what matters! Be a part of Colorado Gives Day and support DSA!