Denver School of the Arts
Network to find carpools (or to even find walking, biking or busing buddies)
We are pleased to continue our partnership with Schoolpool to help parents get their students to/from school. Schoolpool is a service of Way to Go, a federally funded program of the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG). It’s free and there is no obligation to participate.
Schoolpool works as follows:
– Go to https://mywaytogo.org/s/schoolpool-denver-saeb14 and create an account! For security reasons, this link is the only way to enter the system for DSA.
– Using the secure website, parents register to find and contact interested DSA families in their area.
– Parents may register with their home intersection instead of home address.
– Way to Go’s only goal is to help reduce traffic congestion and pollution, so rest assured your information will only be shared with DSA families–no third parties will ever see it, unless you elect to share your information with families at other schools.
– Comments can be added to indicate special requests or preferences, such as “can provide morning rides in exchange for afternoon rides,” “student is in afterschool activities” or “looking for a walk buddy in the mornings.”
– The service can be used for planning full-time, part-time or emergency trips.
– It is a great resource to meet nearby families for other reasons such as temporary transportation needs for emergencies, play dates, baby sitters, summer BBQs, etc.
– The more families that register the more likely parents are able to find good matches.
Contact Way to Go at 303-458-7665 or email@example.com for assistance.
Information is provided for your use only. Way to Go does not run background checks, confirm valid drivers’ licenses or assess insurance coverage on participants. Potential users are advised to screen participants to their personal satisfaction and check their own insurance coverage for carpooling to assure that they are covered under these voluntary arrangements. No drivers, vehicles or insurance are provided.