Hello DSA Community!
Welcome to the DSA PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) Page! Here is a list of some of the things your PTSO does:
- We publish the PTSO bi-weekly newsletter
- We manage hospitality for our teacher events
- We manage the school store, selling school spirit wear
- We provide funding for visiting artists and instructors
- We provide parents and teachers with informative lectures, through our speaker series, as well as our school community meetings with Mr. Kohut
- We publish the school directory
- We assist with registration and general administrative support
Yes, we are all busy with our families, work, life… A bit of your time can make a big impact, so please consider joining us to help support our amazing DSA Community.
Provide us with Information/news for the newsletter. It only takes a few minutes to send us something of interest/importance. Email us at email@example.com.
Hospitality Set-up and Break-Down. Offer to help for as little as 30-40 minutes with hospitality event set-up and break down. Look for the next SlyReply for the next teacher event.
Need spirit wear? We need people to work at the store. Volunteering 1-3 hours, a few times a year, would be so helpful. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ansley Young, President
- Dianna Litvak, Secretary
- Cyndy McKee, Treasurer
- Carolyn Kelly/Ruth Bohrer, Newsletter
- Tammi Atkinson, Volunteer Coordinator
- Carolyn Kelly, Directory
- Sheri Peterson, Carpool Support
- Laura Braafladt, School Store
- Roni Turner, Hospitality
To contact your PTSO with any questions, please email email@example.com.