· DSA’s robust Visiting Artists Program with over 200 professional artists to work with students each year
· Important academic supports, including tutors, speakers, grading support, etc.
· Critical capital improvements for our unique building
· Additional campus security personnel and cameras
· Continued technology upgrades and updates
Please consider a gift of $115 per month which will Fill the Gap for your student. Or make a monthly commitment at whatever level fits your budget. Our goal is 100% participation from DSA families by August 25th!
Click here to Fill the Gap and become a Perennial Patron!
The Denver School of the Arts is a comprehensive secondary arts magnet school (grades 6-12) in Denver Public Schools. In addition to a rigorous academic program, students engage in intensive studies in Creative Writing, Dance, Music, Stagecraft and Design, Theatre, Video Cinema Arts, and Visual Arts. DSA is committed to fostering a lifelong love of the arts in a culturally diverse, academically challenging environment.
- September 17, 2018 : Lockdown Drill 9/17/18
DSA Community Today at approximately 8:15 am, the DPS Department of Safety and Security came to DSA to do a Lock Down Drill. There was [More...]
- September 14, 2018 : Shrek Update
DSA Community We are very excited that our 2018-2019 Arts Seasons opened last night with our All-School Production of “Shrek- the Musical”. This will be [More...]
- September 10, 2018 : Communication from Principal Kohut 9/10/18
DSA Community Please see the attached letters from Principal Kohut. Letter from Mr. Kohut 9:10:2018 Letter from Mr. Kohut Spanish version 2018.pdf Resources Helping Teenagers Cope With Grief Developmental Stages [More...]
- August 30, 2018 : PSAT scores distributed
DSA Parents of 10th and 11th graders PSAT 9 and PSAT 10 scores have been distributed to students. In addition, all juniors have had an introduction [More...]
- August 23, 2018 : DSA Parking
Dear DSA Students and Parents, I wanted to address your concerns with heavy traffic during drop off times in the morning. Although students must enter through [More...]